Ocean Point Condominium offers the following amenities:
- 2.3 parking spaces have been provided for each unit. The space closest to each unit’s door will be reserved for that event. The second place for each unit will be reserved in the parking lot adjacent to the unit. The remaining spaces will be designated guest parking.
- Boardwalks are available for residents for easy access to the beach.
- The amphitheater and a section of Scoax pond are owned by the Ocean Point Condominium Association. Fishing, swimming, stating, and non-motorized boating are allowed. The amphitheater has a very sturdy 30’x65′ deck. Small canoe racks are available on a limited basis.
- The pool clubhouse has a men’s and women’s locker rooms with shower facilities. The activities room this 24’x33′ and is equipped with a kitchen and service area designed to accommodate small to medium gatherings. The service area is accessible to catering vehicles.
- The pool is a heatable, fresh water, in-ground pool completely surrounded by a patio.
- The two tennis courts are standard sized, with hard topped surfaces and fenced.
- The association owns approximately 750 feet of beach. The Beach measures from the mean high water line.
- The boardwalk at the north of the property has an easement that grants the town of Plymouth the right to allow public access to the Beach. The boat ramp that the southerly end of the property is public and open to all.